Saturday, March 8, 2014

Living Room Redo

I have had a major decor dilemma.  My dear husband got himself a new 55 inch tv for Christmas and wanted to put it above the fireplace.   Well, I had my fireplace installed and designed my mantle because I wanted to decorate it!  Silly huh?  Don't get me wrong, I love how it warms my entire house it such a short time. And of course,  I love the coziness it gives to the entire room.  But back to my dilemma.  So today I reclaimed my mantle.  I moved the new tv across the room and placed it on my newest piece of refurbished furniture.  Once I got started, I ended up redoing the entire room.
( I even touched up the paint on the walls.). I really feel that the rearrangement of the furniture opened up the entire room. I love, love, LOVE IT!  


Vintage occasional table with bell jar cloche.

Antique Bench
 Old Singer sewing cabinet with vintage luggage and antlers 
Vintage French chair
Coffee Table

Mantle

No comments:

Post a Comment