Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pillow Love

I saw a tutorial of this lovely DIY pillow on www,thegraphicsfairy.com.  The three images were printed from my inkjet printer directly onto the fabric.  I used a piece of card stock and attached the fabric by lightly covering the entire surface of the card stock with glue from a cheap glue stick.  For my printer the fabric has to be on the underside of the paper when it is inserted into the machine.  For the pillow base, I bought a remnant from my local fabric store.  I centered the large piece of material and stitched each side onto the base.  I played around with the image pieces until I got them the way I liked them and then sewed them on with a zigzag stitch.  I made a couple of loops in some jute and glued it down.  I put the three flowers on top of the jute and then used hot glue to attach them.  Isn't it beautiful?



No comments:

Post a Comment